• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Queen's Soulforge?

D

Drawde2

In the descriptions of Imbuing, there's mention of a Quen's soulforge that gives an even bigger bonus than the main one in the city. Is this in the game, or was it decided not to use it?

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's in the game (at the bottom level of the palace in the center of the royal city) but last I checked, the Queen and any quests she asks of people haven't been added yet.

D

Drawde2

Thanks. I found that forge, but kept getting "you need to be near a soulforge" messages. I was wondering what was up, and thought that was the case.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've not looked for that yet, but if it's anything like the one in the city, you have to be standing next to the part that looks like an anvil, no where else will register.

B

Beastmaster

The one I placed in my home on Retribution has anvils on the south and east sides but I stand on the west side. But unless I'm on 1 of the center 2 tiles it won't work. FEYI the thing is 4x4 tiles.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*nods* As Petra mentioned, the 2x1 anvils are the only functioning part of a soulforge despite that its a 4x4 graphic overall.

(if that's not what you're experiencing let me know and I'll check again ... I don't have one set up at the moment)

B

Beastmaster

*nods* As Petra mentioned, the 2x1 anvils are the only functioning part of a soulforge despite that its a 4x4 graphic overall.

(if that's not what you're experiencing let me know and I'll check again ... I don't have one set up at the moment)

But I wasn't next to the anvil and it worked fine.

OSSSS
MSSSA
OSSSA
OSAAS

S=soulforge
O=open floorspace
M=Me
A=anvil

D

Drawde2

There's a soulforge inside the pyramid. But, it doesn't work. So either there's a quest to activate it, it's not in the game yet, or they removed it but left the graphic there. Was trying to figure out which.

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
maybe due to the fact there are bonus forges at the bank so people don't have to run around

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is the Queen's Soulforge a new craftable (in this case by what skill or skills and with what materials) or is it an item that can only be found in the game at a fixed location ?