• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Queen Margaret's

G

If you look on the center of the World View Map, among the greyed out regions is a lost city, called Queen Margaret's (www.tsomania.net has the information about it). I have not heard anyone mention its placement on the map. There is another lost city - Ocean's Edge - which has been opened for development.

When will this region be opened for new sims?

G

I'm sure they plan on eventually opening it, or else they wouldn't have the little gray box there...technically they can also open the map of Test Center 1.

G

Well, I suppose it could be that it is in there and the developers had a brain-melt. Of couse, I wonder why we even have the boxes still. After all, isn't everything everywhere supposed to be buildable. Or maybe after everything is merged and dandy they'll remove them. But that doesn't cover TC3.

Anyway, has a complete list of <u>All the cities</u> so the map may change. *Dreams of all the cities ever made being in*

Oh well. But I think that Strike is right.

M

mike1977

Yeah, I was wondering if the TC1 area was going to open in EA Land. And couldn't they just open all the city maps in TC3?