• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Queen Arya for Jhelom - A Term To Remember!!!!

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Today, every each and one of you will make a decision for your city. To vote in your cities election means that your voice is heard and that you are stating who you want to represent you and your city.

I am happy to announce that my friend and mentor, Queen Arya, is a proud candidate for Jhelom! Jhelom has had a two previous Governors, Willow Smyth and Myself, each with their own great ideas and leadership. Here are some key things that would make Queen Arya a great Governor of Jhelom:

- Is very dedicated. When she puts her mind on something, she will not stop until it is complete.
- Very Creative. You can ask anyone who has met her and has hung out with her. She has the most funniest and very exciting way of doing things.
- Has held two Rares Festivals. With all of the work needed to run a rares festival, it makes Queen Arya the perfect person as Governor.
- Is very giving. With all the events we have held, she gives so much. She always tells me "I'd rather give than keep it for myself,"
- Trustworthy. Given that two rares festivals were held, she is a very trustworthy player and will always do the right thing.
- Heavy in the Roleplaying. The outcome of roleplaying is very fun events for the public. :)
- Treats everyone like family. Queen Arya treats every single person equally and will be there for you.

Knowing there is a lot more, there is just to much to list. Queen Arya would make the best candidate for Jhelom. If you vote for her, you will not regret it.

CityOfJhelom.png

"Long Live the King, Long Live the Kingdom, and Long Live Jhelom!"