• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] qty of ingredients..

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
for those of you who have trained imbuing allready...

how many resources am i gonna need from 50 to 120?

such as..
how many magical residue? citrines, ambers, ingots, leather? etc..

just want to get a general idea before i begin...

O

onthefifty

such as..

this off the top of my head

45,000 citrine
30,000 amber
35,000 residue
120,000 yew boards (made bows and unraveled for residue)
1000 leather (for making caps to 55 level)
couple thou ingots for making the rest of the items.

somewhere in this neighborhood.

it took me the better part of a week and a half to buy the gems and unravel everything. the next week i worked imbuing.

oh i bought a soulforge so i could do it at my house.

my way was probably the most expensive. i'm sure others did it cheaper.

cost me a good 5 million if memory serves.

good luck. expensive and time consuming skill to raise no doubt but so worth it in the end.

Lorax_Pacific

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

such as..

I'm only 98, but I had been doing smithy bods for years and years and had about 100 dull copper and 50 shadow hammers. The shadow hammers have worked well for getting the residue and at the point where I needed two item properties for a gain I made 50 daggers from dull copper runics and imbued them with either hit dispel or luck. Amber and citrines are the cheapest. I ran out of hammers so I'm back to doing bods.

The number of resources will really depend on where you think the sweet spot is to gain skill. Sometimes I thought it was 40-50% chance, other times I thought it was 50-60%, 60-75%. Basically, its takes tons of resources. I have worked my miner and archer non-stop trying to keep up with running out of resources and still not even GM...you will go through resources faster than you will gain skill.

-Lorax

O

onthefifty

I'm only 98, but I had been doing smithy bods for years and years and had about 100 dull copper and 50 shadow hammers. The shadow hammers have worked well for getting the residue and at the point where I needed two item properties for a gain I made 50 daggers from dull copper runics and imbued them with either hit dispel or luck. Amber and citrines are the cheapest. I ran out of hammers so I'm back to doing bods.

The number of resources will really depend on where you think the sweet spot is to gain skill. Sometimes I thought it was 40-50% chance, other times I thought it was 50-60%, 60-75%. Basically, its takes tons of resources. I have worked my miner and archer non-stop trying to keep up with running out of resources and still not even GM...you will go through resources faster than you will gain skill.

-Lorax
amen