• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Q regarding Shard Transfer Shields

Akiho

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
When initially claimed do they generate a token immediately or do you have to wait a month for the first to be generated?

Been a long time ago since I used one and I can't remember.

Ta

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
When initially claimed do they generate a token immediately or do you have to wait a month for the first to be generated?

Been a long time ago since I used one and I can't remember.

Ta
If I remember correct you get at least one if not two tokens right away.

Akiho

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
One is generated upon claiming the shield, and then you get one per month on the day your account cycles.
Thanks, just what I wanted to hear.

Need to condemn my current house to place on old shard, claim shield, claim token, gather all essentials, transfer and re-place house on new shard.

A situation of my own making, if I had to wait a month for the token it would have been more awkward as I only have one account.

Tx

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thanks, just what I wanted to hear.

Need to condemn my current house to place on old shard, claim shield, claim token, gather all essentials, transfer and re-place house on new shard.

A situation of my own making, if I had to wait a month for the token it would have been more awkward as I only have one account.

Tx
Remember that the shields you get from the shard shield only allow you take 1 character as well as what is in their bank box... Unlike paid for transfer shields you can't take 5 packies of things. You can't take your pets if they aren't in the stable and you can't stable a packy with anything in it's pack.

Akiho

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Remember that the shields you get from the shard shield only allow you take 1 character as well as what is in their bank box... Unlike paid for transfer shields you can't take 5 packies of things. You can't take your pets if they aren't in the stable and you can't stable a packy with anything in it's pack.
Aye, thats part of the reason I need to place a house on my old shard thus condemning my current shard house, not just to collect the token but to consolidate everything prior to transfer. If I had to wait 30 days on my old shard for a token it would have made playing on my current shard, well, difficult with no house. :p