• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] Q: Does BoD banked points overlap non-Banked?

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,

Simple question which i have a hard time describing but i want to know if my banked points overlap with non-banked?

I know that if i turn in a bod for 600 points and chose a reward for 500 then the points are reset.
Same with banked points, if i have 600 banked points and chose a reward for 500, banked points are reset.

BUT, my question:

If i have 600 bank points, and i turn in a 1200 Valorite runic bod to pick a 1200 valorite hammer, Will that also wipe the banked points?!

I know that banked and non-banked doesnt stack, but i am hoping i can "save up" on banked points on the side, while still turning in full ones for rewards, and if this isnt possible, what is the point of having banked points?

Thank you,

Destiny<3

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Your bank points will be safe. I often turn in BOD's and get the points for them to bank, and then occasionally turn one in for a reward immediately, but the banked points are still there.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Wait if you bank say 5000 points and chose one reward the rest of the banked points disappear? I have banked any yet but didn't know this happened

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
yep... When you reach the point where you want to claim something, stop and claim right there.