• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

py lethius

G

Hah! I ran off to fight and forgot to bless it! I'll give you a fair price, I sure would like it back. Thanks

G

Crunch, you are a stand-up guy, it was very kind of you to give it back and ask no price. It's not the mightiest of swords, but I like it and it suits my rp

I look forward to swinging it at you again soon! I am in your debt, sir

G

<blockquote><hr>

Crunch, you are a stand-up guy, it was very kind of you to give it back and ask no price. It's not the mightiest of swords, but I like it and it suits my rp

I look forward to swinging it at you again soon! I am in your debt, sir

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, who cares if it was the mightiest of swords or not...it was WHITE...Crunch obviously recognizes the importance of a knight's fashion accessories, plus he is teh sweetie.

-Skylark

S

SavannahSP

*applause*

Very nice ... we need more chivalrous acts in these lands!

A

Alex the Gray

Kudos to you sir. Havent met you yet, I dont think, but hope to. Style is such a rare commodity these days.

G

DAMN IT, CRUNCHIE !! We should have tokuno dyed it black before giving back !!!! Muwhaahah Perhaps it would infect that insolent knight with some evil diseases

Thou hast failed and will be taken to the gallows pole for that !!

M

Mandolin

<blockquote><hr>

Crunch - You're one of Siege's finest!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd never expect less from Crunch.. &lt;3 XD &amp; LOL!!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Getting awfully close to post # 666, my Lord... *giggles*

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha! Let's be sure to note it, and make fun of him when he reaches it, as he is likely to waste the big moment.

-Skylark

M

majorwoo

<blockquote><hr>

DAMN IT, CRUNCHIE !! We should have tokuno dyed it black before giving back !!!! Muwhaahah Perhaps it would infect that insolent knight with some evil diseases

[/ QUOTE ]

Does hanging a vampire do any good?
I mean being undead and not needing to breath..

A

absimiliard

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I mean being undead and not needing to breath..

[/ QUOTE ]

I suspect the point isn't to try to kill him, but instead to tick him off as he hangs there watching all the tasty-looking people file by and he can't kill and feed from any of them cause he's hanging by his neck in mid-air.

Cruelty and punishment, not elimination.

-abs

S

SavannahSP

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]Naw... fresh meat. He's actually taking Crunch out to dinner.

Edit: Darn, Abs, you beat me to it!!

A

absimiliard

<blockquote><hr>

Edit: Darn, Abs, you beat me to it!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Kiss, kiss.

Too slow. Love you to!

Buh-bye!

Air kisses and waves "buh-bye"

-abs

G

i could have swore that there was alot more peeps that posted on this topic before i left for work?