• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pwoblem Dwagon

S

Strawberry

Inspired by Ashyn's adorable bear with honey, I thought it might be cute to have a stuffy dwagon sitting on a nest of golden eggs. I used a green dragon and put it on a blue floor so they'd both have maximum contrast with the eggs. It doesn't look quite right though, or am I being too critical? In the first it seems to blend too much with the eggs, in the second it looks as though it's charging forward rather than incubating the eggs. Not sure...

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Strawberry, perhaps a square shipwreck pillow below Stuffy Dwagon and nest might help? You are correct, the second pic lets you see the eggs more clearly but unfortunately the standing position of the dragon statue is just not going to give you a "sitting" look, and this is no fault of yours, it is just the graphic.
Very cute idea, though!

Perhaps we can assume that Stuffy Dwagon is on alert, and standing up to protect the eggs from some (as yet to be seen) threat?

I hope you aren't sorry when you have a bunch of naughty baby stuffies running around your house after the eggs hatch.

We've already seen what 1 bear can do. :D

-Skylark

N

Ni-

Perhaps something really dark beneathe everything, so that instead of seeing a light colored floor between the dragon and nest so that the floor doesn't pop out as much. Darker than the nest for sure. Maybe a bagball, or something else big. Maybe with some scattered hay inbetween that and the nest to help outline it. Maybe pull then out from the corner and use some Shadow colored granit to make a small alcove/purch, so that the nest/dragon could be infront of some of the stones and raised for a nice purch look w/o any of the stones being in the way...