• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

pvping again after about a year off

nateee

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
like the title says im back from a UO hiatus and started pvping again. I was a vamp pally but with the new changes i decided to go ahead and drop necro and pratice as a human again. I just seems now that im getting served very quickly and i just wanted to run my temp by you guys to see if you had any sugestions. Here are my resists, skills and mods. resists are 67 70 60 68 59. 43 hci/dci. 8mr and 8hpr. Str 100/110hp. dex 150/165stam. int 43/75mana. My skills are 120 mace, 100 tactics, 100 focus, 80 anatomy, 80 healing, 100 resist, 100 parry and 66 chiv. If you have any sugestions please let me know. It may just be because im rusty but it still seems pretty lopsided.

Thanks

5% Luck

Drop the focus for bushido and drop the chiv for focus. Raise resists to all 70s. You wont find many PvPers without all 70s so chive realy makes very little sence. Eat enchanted apples for curses. And use a ML40% Hit lighting diamond mace w/20 ssi no shield