• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvPer Returning

E

Enkrypt

Hello, I'm looking to returning to playing some uo tired of the care bear wow pvp. Any new changes I should know about I was into factions alot but from what Ive read all it takes these days is a good suit of imbued armor and factions arties are out of date? Any decent guild out there that do PVP or faction pvp looking for a oldie returning player? I'd like to get on my feet and start the fun Asap, but I'm not sure if my character templates are out of date also now too. Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks for your time.

T

Tazar

Check uo.com for the last main publish. PVP has just been "rebalanced" making a lot of varied templates viable. There's a lot of info that I believe you'd be interested in.