• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PVP?

• Thread starter DARTH_VADER
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3
D

DARTH_VADER

Ive come to the conclusion that 95% of this games pvpers are trash. sorry to those out there that are good this is not meant for you, but i mean para ganks? and they always say get resist, but funny thing is theyre doing it with evil omen so even if i had resist id still get para ganked, simple fix tho put a timer on the paralyze spell there you go, second thing greater dragons , the other pets i can kill but theyre still a pain in the ass, tamers have no place in pvp, i think these are the reasons uo will go to crap and all that will be left is the trammies still collecting rares and spending forever to get artys in doom that noone will buy because everyone is gone, heck half the people i know already quit uo, look all im saying is the halfway decent pvpers that want to pvp alone every once in awhile stand no chance at all with paraganks and pets in pvp, take those two things away from pvp and uo will once again be the best pvp game out there, but until than... good luck gaining any kind of fans or long term players because these issues have been going on for awhile now and nothing is ever done about them.

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive come to the conclusion that 95% of this games pvpers are trash. sorry to those out there that are good this is not meant for you, but i mean para ganks? and they always say get resist, but funny thing is theyre doing it with evil omen so even if i had resist id still get para ganked, simple fix tho put a timer on the paralyze spell there you go, second thing greater dragons , the other pets i can kill but theyre still a pain in the ass, tamers have no place in pvp, i think these are the reasons uo will go to crap and all that will be left is the trammies still collecting rares and spending forever to get artys in doom that noone will buy because everyone is gone, heck half the people i know already quit uo, look all im saying is the halfway decent pvpers that want to pvp alone every once in awhile stand no chance at all with paraganks and pets in pvp, take those two things away from pvp and uo will once again be the best pvp game out there, but until than... good luck gaining any kind of fans or long term players because these issues have been going on for awhile now and nothing is ever done about them.

1) If you carry a trapped box Evil Omen/paragank is still wrong but not a serious issue.

2) Greater Dragons on any template are not a huge issue in pvp 1 vs 1.

3) If you believe that the future of Uo is somehow related to the above 2 issues you are an idiot/loser and cya!!

D

DARTH_VADER

1) If you carry a trapped box Evil Omen/paragank is still wrong but not a serious issue.

No noob, obviously you havent been in my situation , even if you have a box and your getting para ganked by like three mages eventually your box will kill you, its not everyone tho, theres only like a few shards that i dont play, its ussually the big zergs that use these tactics because they probably have all gotten too lazy to actually fight anyone anymore. But in the end its not even the spell that needs fixed, the players themselves need to want more out of pvp than just a simple plan like para gank , guess i just wont pvp alone anymore tho maybe thats the problem, heck noone else really pvps alone so ill just start waiting for guildmates to log on than ill pvp haha what a shame tho

O

Old Man of UO

No noob, obviously you havent been in my situation , even if you have a box and your getting para ganked by like three mages eventually your box will kill you, ...
Let me understand. You have 3 mages attacking you, and somehow you don't think it is fair that you don't survive?

D

DARTH_VADER

Let me understand. You have 3 mages attacking you, and somehow you don't think it is fair that you don't survive?
OMG do you people not read what is posted? i dont care if they kill me its the way it happens im done writing to people in this thread i bet most of you dont even go to fel to begin with because every pvper i know would agree with me and your all just typing in a bunch of bs and not even understanding what im saying, this is the gripes and complaints board anyway right jesus i just wanted to write down what is wrong with crap in pvp but nevermind you all dont ever fight in 3on1s against 3 mages anyway so you wouldnt understand.

K

Kiminality

PvP whining is funny.

PvP balance suggestions are not.

Alezi

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear DARTH poop, pick up RESISTING SPELLS or HIDING and STEALTH. Or you could try finding a group to PvP with. Please don't bother replying to my post as I don't really speak fluent youknowhat.

S

sofaking

Come to siege. There are fewer mage templates in pvp. And there arent alot of huge guilds so the zerg problem is less of an issue. Greater dragons are also still a problem. It only takes 2 months to get ur char done.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
OMG do you people not read what is posted? i dont care if they kill me its the way it happens im done writing to people in this thread i bet most of you dont even go to fel to begin with because every pvper i know would agree with me and your all just typing in a bunch of bs and not even understanding what im saying, this is the gripes and complaints board anyway right jesus i just wanted to write down what is wrong with crap in pvp but nevermind you all dont ever fight in 3on1s against 3 mages anyway so you wouldnt understand.
No don't go, please come back.......................

lol well you put it across so well, and impartially and balanced, covering all the options and clearly explaining the issues that need addressing as urgently as possible before the whole world ends, cheers:)

i am sure the dev's will fix it after you attacked just about everybody

so please, next time you have a rant, how about paragraphs, break it up a bit so we can read and breathe at the same time, interesting is nice aswell, personal attacks makes you look kinda silly:)

oh yes, and please come back when you are 7 years old:)

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the DEVS really need to beef up the trapped boxes, its not fair that you have to open a box everytime you get paralyzed. They should make it so that you only needs to open it one time, and be immune to paralyzes for a week.
I'm so with you DARTH_VADER on this one.

N

NewYears1978

What about hackers..that seems to be a bigger problem than the things you mentioned...in PvP I mean.

Para ganking has always been a part of PvP, it's something that you have to get used to, but yeah, it sucks.

What is your resist?