• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bushido] PVP Waste of time?? PVP

J

jambo

So, I've been on a break. For too long. Pretty much since AOS came out, well about a week after it came out. I pvp'd at the moonglow moongate on atlantic, with Alchemie, Whitey, and Annie. Shinobi was the most popular thief known to man. Probably is.

Anyways, I've looked over alot of things, and I do not feel like playing a mage anymore. Well, for pvpwise atm. When I do, I'll be going back to the standard Alchy/Mage setup I used before aos, and for about a week after aos came out with 4/6 casting. (was ******** if you guys were in that era...)

So, I've decided:
120 Swordsmanship
120 Bushido
120 Parry
120 Resisting Spells
100 Tactics
70 Chivalry
50 Meditation

STR: 100
DEX: 80
INT: 45(70 with 25 stat)

Possible Items: Totem? RBC? Orny a must.

Planning on doing the standard 4/6 chivalry. Now my questions are:
1) Imbuing, will this allow you to imbue a ring say 1fc/3fcr into 2fc/3fcr?
2) If 1 does not go yes, then since I will be relying on hatchets and battle axes, would it be a waste of putting fc 1 on one of them? Is pvp just disarm spam now? And is the -1 fc from 4/6 to 3/6 really noticable?
3) Human or Elf? I was figuring just going elf and later after I get uber rich, maybe just switching over to human since I'll have 70 INT, and plenty of +mana gear.
4) 50 Meditation, I'll be dropping this with the proper suit. Now, should I put points into Anatomy to bring up my damage a couple of points? Or go 105 Chivalry and 115 Tactics for more damage and spammable Holy Light?

Note this character has no money. Nor is it created. I will be coming back and trying to come up with a solid build other than a god damned ABC Archer....Yeah, I plan to do some pvm with it. Training and gathering money at the same time. Then I will be full on pvp.

Thanks!

C

Connor_Graham

I will be coming back and trying to come up with a solid build other than a god damned ABC Archer....
God has not damned any ABC archers. If He had, He most likely would have started with mine.rolleyes:

J

[JD]

you can only have 1/3 imbued on your jewels, you can imbue fc1 on a weapon. you may be able to imbue fc1 on a shield (i think).

there are other items you can get with either fc or fcr on them to get to 3/6 or 4/6. there are very, very few items with fc2 on them but it may be worth getting one so you dont need to imbue it on a weap

J

jambo

Alright. So, we have covered my imbuing question.

Now, is my build viable for pvp? And what items should I be looking for. If there is a 2/3 ring still out there, it probably has a endless amount of 0's attached to it.

Thanks!