• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP trash talking from Stui Spot Light

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i find that hard to belive because slip was lying and saying he rolled 5 of us goo with him and stugottz.. when i know for a fact that we havent had 5 logged into UO in a few months.
Well that's not true, you guys have had 5 every now and again...but I do admit your activity has dropped a ton. I rarely log into Pacific anymore because there is no one worth fighting.

E

Eyes of Origin

Re: [News] In the Spotlight - Stugotzz

Well that's not true, you guys have had 5 every now and again...but I do admit your activity has dropped a ton. I rarely log into Pacific anymore because there is no one worth fighting.
sad, but true :(

R

Rand Al

Well frankly there is not enough people pvping. When people try to start off they get some pos like tj telling them to quit and that they are a pos after they get dismount tamer ganked you think they want to go to fell and entertain you all after that? Some people feed off it some don't. i know allot of tramys that wanted to pvp tell they saw what type of people they would be playing with. Even if they are on the other team your still playing the game and entertaining each other. Im inactive cause i am busy and the game is not that fun!

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Well frankly there is not enough people pvping. When people try to start off they get some pos like tj telling them to quit and that they are a pos after they get dismount tamer ganked you think they want to go to fell and entertain you all after that? Some people feed off it some don't. i know allot of tramys that wanted to pvp tell they saw what type of people they would be playing with. Even if they are on the other team your still playing the game and entertaining each other. Im inactive cause i am busy and the game is not that fun!
Sounds like people are far too emotionally fragile if they take anything over a video game to heart.

I'm going to be honest, I would rather the trammys not PvP. They're the people who ruin the game with their incessant crying.

R

Rand Al

Sounds like people are far too emotionally fragile if they take anything over a video game to heart.

I'm going to be honest, I would rather the trammys not PvP. They're the people who ruin the game with their incessant crying.
Bleeding heart liberals most of them are.

You never know someday those trammys may become good at pvp. I do not care if they cry about it most pvpers cry more then they do!

E

Eyes of Origin

Rand is right... Getting ganked and being told you suck is one thing... but sometimes players take it to the extreme side. Some PvPer's make it their business to be someones worst nightmare in game.
Call it emotionally fragile if you must, but being called every name in the book and then some and then adding in the other trash they say, why would anyone really want to put up with it? And when they cant find anything to say about you in game, they try to make it personal.
Some players are in their 40's or so and tbh, none of them want to listen to some kid half their age talk that much crap to them.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

my problem is there are 4 dexxers to 1 mage now, SON is nothing but dexxers, at the moment, but i dont blame them dexxers are superior to mages till EA gives us some gimp mage temp

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Rand is right... Getting ganked and being told you suck is one thing... but sometimes players take it to the extreme side. Some PvPer's make it their business to be someones worst nightmare in game.
Call it emotionally fragile if you must, but being called every name in the book and then some and then adding in the other trash they say, why would anyone really want to put up with it? And when they cant find anything to say about you in game, they try to make it personal.
Some players are in their 40's or so and tbh, none of them want to listen to some kid half their age talk that much crap to them.
I dunno about every name in the book, I would say 99% of trash talk done by my guild is taking someone's name and adding "suck" to it.

Examples: Suckrite, Suck it off, Kal Vas Sucki, Rand al Suck.

Not really that offensive if you ask me. Get over it I say.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

my problem is there are 4 dexxers to 1 mage now, SON is nothing but dexxers, at the moment, but i dont blame them dexxers are superior to mages till EA gives us some gimp mage temp
Every guild runs a majority of dexers, including yours. But I agree, they need to do something to make mages more powerful =/

E

Eyes of Origin

I dunno about every name in the book, I would say 99% of trash talk done by my guild is taking someone's name and adding "suck" to it.

It's worse than that and you know it.

M

mutau

seriously..

I would welcome adding a 'suck' to my name after some of the disgusting things I've heard from SON! and FME
Ditto here but from M/T

R

Rand Al

I don't give a crap what you all say about me cause i consider the source. That is true the worst thing you ever have said to me is lol you suck quit uo which i basically already have quit i just get on when someone i am friends with asks if i want to fight with them. But this is not about me now is it, it is about people they call derogatory things like cu** shows how classy and immature your crew is and who wants to let immature people have fun? So i don't blame the people when i hear them say pvpers are immature kids and i don't want to play with them....

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I don't give a crap what you all say about me cause i consider the source. That is true the worst thing you ever have said to me is lol you suck quit uo which i basically already have quit i just get on when someone i am friends with asks if i want to fight with them. But this is not about me now is it, it is about people they call derogatory things like cu** shows how classy and immature your crew is and who wants to let immature people have fun? So i don't blame the people when i hear them say pvpers are immature kids and i don't want to play with them....
Well I know for a fact, that nobody in my guild says anything along the lines of "cu**" because nobody really wants to get banned.

Midori, I feel like you just lie a lot to be completely honest. I don't think anyone says "disgusting" things to you. I really, really don't.

L

lols

Well I know for a fact, that nobody in my guild says anything along the lines of "cu**" because nobody really wants to get banned.

Midori, I feel like you just lie a lot to be completely honest. I don't think anyone says "disgusting" things to you. I really, really don't.
wow really? because my guys have seen your guys say these things.. I will admit it's been a while, but still, it happens..

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

your stupidity is simply amazing.

R

Rand Al

Chad you have not strait up lied to me but neither has Midori so i do not consider you two to lie. So i am sure you do not know if anyone in your guild has ever said anything like that so saying you know for a fact when you have people like tj up in there is kinda over doing it. Also people classify you in with son. fme/son same same. Midori doesn't say random things to get people to look bad she is not slave girl.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Chad you have not strait up lied to me but neither has Midori so i do not consider you two to lie. So i am sure you do not know if anyone in your guild has ever said anything like that so saying you know for a fact when you have people like tj up in there is kinda over doing it. Also people classify you in with son. fme/son same same. Midori doesn't say random things to get people to look bad she is not slave girl.
I have been playing with the people in FME for the last 5 years, I know them all very well. So perhaps SON members have said those things, but I really doubt it.

I don't even know who slave girl is, but I know Midori is always claiming that we "hate" her. No one gives two damns one way or another about her to be completely honest.

V

Vandetta

Every guild runs a majority of dexers, including yours. But I agree, they need to do something to make mages more powerful =/
agreed. only reason i made a dexer was because i was tired of getting run down by three archers or the huge death strike or the nerve dogs.
would much rather play a mage but i am not good enough to fight all these guys...
although this is talking yew gate. would way rather have my mage for a despise fight...

G

Gellor

Here is a nice new trash talk thread. Please keep it from the Stui Spot light thread.