• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Throwing] PvP Thrower Template

Airhaun

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been seeing a lot of PvP Throwers around, they seem to do good amount of damage. I am wondering what templates/skills people are using. I've put something together on paper
100 Anatomy
100 Meditation
100 Healing
120 Resist Spells
80 Spellweaving or 90 Ninjitsu
100 Tactis or 90 Tactics w/Ninjitsu
120 Throwing

You experienced PvP Garg Throwers at there seen weak spots in this template? What template do you suggest.

The more feedback the merrier. Thanks!

Airhaun

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Bump*

I see a lot of Gargoyle throwers in pvp so I know they're out there. Anybody want to take a sec and give some feedback?

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd have to look at mine again since it's been a while since I used them but I ran something like:
120 Anat, Healing, Resist, Throwing, Tactics and 120 ninja(ninja might have been lower)

She was a very fun char to use, I only used two weapons and had 25HCI/DCI on either so I had loads of room on the jewels for other nifty stuff. I do recall it being a ripper of a char but I grew tired of the flapping wings.

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I actually busted one of those chars out last night as I thought there was a raid to be had but it turned out that I knew the person....sigh. All the same that was the temp I ran and it's a fun char though I am sure that there are better variations this suited my style.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
120 throwing (basic dexer/thrower, above avg base dmg, high ssi/speed)
90 tactics
104 healing
81 anatomy
120 resist
120 macing/fencing
85 ninja

if 720 skill cap

120 throwing (basic dexer/thrower, above avg base dmg, high ssi/speed)
100 tactics
109 healing
81 anatomy
120 resist
120 macing (disc mace)/fencing (ubws disc mace/fork)
90 ninja

preferred, but at 740 skill cape

720 straight dmg thrower

120 throwing (pair with 100% di, massive base dmg hits, less specials due to :heart:00 skill lmc)
120 tactics
120 anatomy
90 healing
120 resist
90 ninja
60 med

that was/is my throwers when i'd play them. different variations can obviously take place. Throwers are easy and powerful, fairly simplistic and when put into the hands of people knowing how to use them right, overpowered.

Last edited: