• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

pvp suit

• Thread starter Calico_Jake
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As an archer?
If you can get an imbued suit pretty much easiest way,

70 in all resist
Try for 40 LMC
mana regen as much as possible
and try to get stam bonus's

Ring and bracelet should have DCI and HCI on them and try to get int bonus for mana on them.

Without imbuing rune beetle carapace is pretty much a stable for it's mana lmc and regen

As for artifacts there all pretty crappy unless you're looking for a piece with only one thing that is higher than can be imbued or found or have a rare quality not usually on a piece of armor of that type like I use bane leggings for the HCI although it's more a detriment to me than helpful and everything scarst wears is outdated.

As for PvP bows I gave Talon one that you should all try to get copied except it's obvious lack of duribility.

My suggestion would be imbue armor a rune beetle carapace and use the talismans from treasure chest for extra DCI or HCI plus added regen and LMC. They have set modifiers that randomly generate it will take a few attempts but the results speak for themselves and the mana phasing if used right can help you throw down extra damage to get the kill.

If you actually want to care about über armor imbuing is really the route.

Try to get together to do corgul though and get yourself some of his sashes they give 5 DCI which as an archer you'll need because conventional armor and rings will only get you to 30 add 5 from the sash and 5 from the talisman and you almost have the maximum.

That being said as an archer the goal is hit and run. So I suggest a composite bow, a crossbow, and a regular bow. That way you'll have concussion and mortal on the crossbow which will be your normal you'll be able to switch to composite if you have to run away you can spam moving shot as it's base is 5 mana after modifiers and if you get in a skirmish where you need to slow down someone you switch to the regular for the paralyze.

If you mean RPvP:
Emphasize team work and the armor wont matter once you get all the tricks and combos down, I'll eventually come back and show you how to be a complete **** in RPvP combat.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would try to get in touch with Ravven (PGoH) for your imbuing needs.

She's often available and her prices are reasonable (get the ingredients, and she usually does mine for free).

One addition, try to get to at least 60 DCI if possible, 70 is better, but might not be practical. (ring/brace 15 each, fey leggings is 20, then quiver for 5 is 55... then it get expensive with tangle, conjurer's robe and/or dci sash to fill it out). Your RP opponents typically have hit lower defense on their weapons.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd say go another route UP got an offer from gri to imbue at the meeting and I'm sure they'd probably help you learn how to gather the ingredients too.

Also, As an archer getting 70 dci is sort of hard plus fey leggings aren't that great resist wise.