• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry PvP Ring - Sold

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's worth about 250 so let me know when you want to start the auction. Thanks.

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As stated above, let me know if it turns in to an auction. No point in wasting bids with no BO or end time.

Shame

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
this is my first item iv'e sold on Stratics. I'm not familiar with the term BO and i don't know how to start an auction on here. I'm just looking for someone to bid for it and i will sell it.

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you have a buy out price in mind feel free to list it. If not please set an end date on which time the bidding will end...say Thursday the 31st at 9pm with a 10 min rule that if anyone bids in the last 10mins a kicker timer will add an additional 10mins to the clock for more bids. Otherwise with no end time on these post can go on forever with people losing interest and moving on without the item closing while others are still bidding.