• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP Poll

• Thread starter Scarlet Thief
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Scarlet Thief

Here is a poll inspired by Beer Ninja:

<center>
<font color=red>The Scarlet Thief

</center>

S

sherkborg

I'll give 10k to anyone who can guess where the Pictrure of Terra dying from saying An Nox to his horse took place.

No telling on this post, PM me the answers, lol

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color=green>*chuckles madley*

*falls off chair*

roflmao

Do i get to guess? *chuckles*

I'll give yall a hint thou, it was taken by The Sherkster!
I about died when i seen the origional pic *laughs histarically*
I changed my sig before i read this but hehe im gonna keep it
uploaded cause, personally its histaricaly
*bows*</font color=green>

<center>

Need a Home? Visit Terraseer's Real-Estate
The Circle of Nine Stars - CNS
</center>

S

sherkborg

Nope, terra yas not allowed to guess.

So far ive lost 20k out of a possible 30k

R

RoV Trinity

it was taken at Caramon's tower at his PvP event if anyone cares.... Now eevryone PM sherk and get their 10k!

<center>

"Speak softly and carry a BIG stick or maybe a Corp Por"

M

Musashi of Baja

I did, a long time ago. Now we just need to get his UOAM server thingy working so's I can track him down and collect. /shared/forum_images/beige/icons/biggrin.gif

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lmao lmao lmao, aye he was just talking to me about his server, problem is hes running windows me :( once i had win me before, ran my own uox3 server, worked finr for a few days then bam nothing would work right...so i reverted back to win 98 SE and nothing ha sever went wrong, but i did quit messing with uox3 server, got it all saved on a cd somewhere incase i ever get bored majorly again like i did when i starte dit up lmao lmao. I tellya thou, there rae some good uox3 servers out there but in my personal opinion they cannot Touch OSI even with all tehir problems...

<center>

Need a Home? Visit Terraseer's Real-Estate
The Circle of Nine Stars - CNS
</center>

S

sherkborg

YES! Everyone track me down, find me and you get 10k! (peopel who guessed right)O