• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Magery] PvP Mage Suit advice

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I am just finishing my template and need to build a suit.

120 Magery
120 Med
120 Eval
120 Resist
100 Poison
100 Inscription
40 Focus

I have Kasa of the Raj-in, Rangers Cloak of Augmentation, and Ornament of the Magician. What other arties should I use? I have a 120 Imbuer, which pieces should I imbue and what am I looking to put on them other than all 70s resist?

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am just finishing my template and need to build a suit.

120 Magery
120 Med
120 Eval
120 Resist
100 Poison
100 Inscription
40 Focus

I have Kasa of the Raj-in, Rangers Cloak of Augmentation, and Ornament of the Magician. What other arties should I use? I have a 120 Imbuer, which pieces should I imbue and what am I looking to put on them other than all 70s resist?
1) Only go with 30.0 or 29.9 Focus skill so that you remain a "focused" mage meaning you have an item SDI capnof 30%. I dont remember if the cutoff is 30 or lessnthan 30 in "other" skills.

2) Seriously consider waiting until pub 81 is out bc it will potentially change suit building a lot.

3) Farm some crazy over intensity pieces from shame. These days high end PvP is all about splintering weapons and clean legendary items.

4) PvP Focused mage base properties NOW (will change after pub 81)

50-70 Dci / 100lrc / 40 LMC / 25 HPI / 2-6 Fc Fcr / 70s + 75 fire & poison / 14+ MR / 50 Ep / 18 HPR / Damage eaters / Casting focus

The eaters & casting focus is where it gets subjective. With inscribe i feels CF is worth having (12% + 5% from scribe) but other things are definitely more important.

150 Hit points / 150 Int when buffed / potted up.

5) Samurai 25dci faction glasses / Lieutenant sash / Conjurer Robe / Slither / -15 Mage weap bokuto w/ 2 hpr are all items younshould consider using.