• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PVP Guilds

• Thread starter imported_Lightning
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Lightning

What are the guilds that are actually worth looking into for pvp on Napa? just curious - the uo.com boards don't look promising :p

M

MasterP

My guild ROFL has a few good members. LoLz has a few turbo charged dexxers. R has Goldberg. No one else really

G

<blockquote><hr>

R has Goldberg

[/ QUOTE ]
/R/ has XP and LoLz

I

imported_Lightning

Is PvP totally dead on this shard? Considering a move from Great Lakes, and just curious if it's worthwhile and if there is pvp here at all?

B

Budweiser KDL

<blockquote><hr>

Is PvP totally dead on this shard? Considering a move from Great Lakes, and just curious if it's worthwhile and if there is pvp here at all?

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't come to Napa. Napa sucks. Baja has more than enough pvp for anyone. On Napa you'll get bored fighting the same targets over and over.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Don't come to Napa. Napa sucks. Baja has more than enough pvp for anyone. On Napa you'll get bored fighting the same targets over and over.

[/ QUOTE ]

ANd then the same targets will "quit," and not play for months. Then when you leave the shard, all the same targets will come back and talk trash about how easy the shard is to "own."

Rinse. Repeat.

M

My OneSelfer

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

ANd then the same targets will "quit," and not play for months. Then when you leave the shard, all the same targets will come back and talk trash about how easy the shard is to "own."

Rinse. Repeat.

[/ QUOTE ]

says the rofl member of the very short lived guild run of about a week
rofl planned to ally everyone and make a giant zerg to xfer off and own another shard, too bad no one liked them and their plan was foiled before takeoff.
tho they did manage to ally the shard to compete with /r/ before they went back to their rocks

xp
kos
rofl in third place are the pvp guilds that i can think of
and since most of my time is in fel id say that there is all there is

less you want to join one of the yew gate hugger guilds which do nothing but scream guards at the gate while they run in and out of the gz like a convict on top of a cheap *****

I

imported_IgotWood

Baja sucks 2...no one is ever on there unless there is a secret pvp spot on Baja...everytime i log on to play there is deader than napa, not saying napa is very good for pvp either

B

Budweiser KDL

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Rinse. Repeat.

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl planned to ally everyone and make a giant zerg to xfer off and own another shard, too bad no one liked them and their plan was foiled before takeoff.
tho they did manage to ally the shard to compete with /r/ before they went back to their rocks

xp
kos
rofl in third place are the pvp guilds that i can think of
and since most of my time is in fel id say that there is all there is

less you want to join one of the yew gate hugger guilds which do nothing but scream guards at the gate while they run in and out of the gz like a convict on top of a cheap *****

[/ QUOTE ]

Dood stfu........you play a blue char 95% of the time. ( Contract Killer)when you grow balls that can fit in that big mouth of yours then you can talk like you know anything about napa and its pvp. Even at your last harry you where on a blue!

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
Says the Guy who was kicked out of all of the aforementioned guilds..and even some not previously named.

I'll admit that I hated the ROFL zerg on napa, but you're right: we did manage to compete with /R/. That's my point exactly. When we did compete with /R/ they disappeared. ROFL went to baja (again), and shortly after doing so, /R/ came back to life on Napa...and they allied with XP, another dormant visiting guild that was beaten into submission by WtF?, MIKE, and ROFL (which are all the same guilds, more or less... just different leadership). LoLz is also part of that alliance. Most people would know LoLz better as HAX, a guild known for ... uh... hacking, scamming, and other dastardly deeds.

I fought against most of the LoLz guys when WtF? was on Baja or Lake Austin the first time. They are good, but it's blatantly obvious that they use some trick or exploit (as previously mentioned about walking through para fields, and mounting ethy mounts whilst running full speed).

And Scratch, let me know when you start playing a red.

M

My OneSelfer

Nathan your full of yourself and on pac at 8 in the morning most of us are working duh.......and i play red more than blue your just not around anymore to see and dont even start with the duel [censored]. we can disarm all day til we use up our aids. last time you killed me and I quote " after contract accidentally dismounted i killed him." get a job already

Wyn I was booted from wtf only and that is only becuz of stoopid bullsheet rumors that no one cares about any more

/R/ didnt go dormant - the loser farmaers went to rofl cuz they were scared they wouldnt be able to make money in /R/ and longer...we call those guys coattail riders.

XP was here before and now they back
XP absorbed /R/, a guild the goldberg never really wanted but was dropped in his lap and he took responsibilty for it like a true champ

and as previously stated before I am always in one of the top pvp guilds regardless. i play my 13bux and have fun....do you???

thanks to all the rofl for donating those recent spawns and scrolls to us
we appreciated them

back in the saddle again as if there was ever a doubt

W

WILLIE!!

For the 18th time....you werent booted from WTF from bs rumors.....

You were booted because you were useless to the guild.

You know you are worthless, when marie contributed more than you.

I

imported_Lightning

LOL. Ahh... The sound of drama SCREAMS pvp! Yes! That's what i'm looking for. Having said that - i'm more into field fights then gate hugging, red ganking. Outside of yew gate - is the pvp worthwhile?

As for Baja - I considered that shard as well. My issue with Baja is that the only action I see around there when looking around is at yew gate. Most of the spawns are unpopped, people don't raid even when there IS a spawn, and outside of 12312312 archers shooting each other. - I never see any real pvp. Having said that - I haven't spent an ENORMOUS amount of time on that shard and might be missing something. The best pvp I have found on a west coast shard is Pacific or Sonoma. I wasn't sure about Napa or Baja - so that's kind of why I asked

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
Says the Guy who was kicked out of all of the aforementioned guilds..and even some not previously named.

I'll admit that I hated the ROFL zerg on napa, but you're right: we did manage to compete with /R/. That's my point exactly. When we did compete with /R/ they disappeared. ROFL went to baja (again), and shortly after doing so, /R/ came back to life on Napa...and they allied with XP, another dormant visiting guild that was beaten into submission by WtF?, MIKE, and ROFL (which are all the same guilds, more or less... just different leadership). LoLz is also part of that alliance. Most people would know LoLz better as HAX, a guild known for ... uh... hacking, scamming, and other dastardly deeds.

I fought against most of the LoLz guys when WtF? was on Baja or Lake Austin the first time. They are good, but it's blatantly obvious that they use some trick or exploit (as previously mentioned about walking through para fields, and mounting ethy mounts whilst running full speed).

And Scratch, let me know when you start playing a red.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOLz is LOLz not HAX. got no idea where u came up with that. we use hacks to mounts ethies and walking through para fields? you must be ********, ethies are ethies and we wouldnt need to remount if there werent 10 stealthers dismounting. and ever heard of magic arrowing through para fields?
We dont use hacks, we dont use scripts to pvp and reason they are fast is because they live close to server.
I dont see ROFL doing jack on this shard besides joining XP, and for us being allied to them? that was 2 weeks ago and was a mistake so we dropped it, since then we have taken a good amount of spawns from them usually with 2 or 3 ppl.

M

My OneSelfer

since you like the name scratch so well, and the name i seem to be most known as, maybe youll remember that he was red with over 1500 counts in two years before i was banned, youll also notice squirrely wrath is red and is a primary target since i dismount people all the time. also note that i dont hide as i have no stealthing or hiding. so what the hell are you pancakes about.

r never had an alliance with xp we were just nuetrals
not greenies

and lolz is, im not sure. we fight at gate so i guess it depends on the situation

xp has no allies at this time

and i didnt know lolz was hax but i remember killing hax on atl when i was in hot and or lnr

golrath once said he had like 40 pairs of inquisitors gloves

I

imported_Cysphruo

<blockquote><hr>

since you like the name scratch so well, and the name i seem to be most known as, maybe youll remember that he was red with over 1500 counts in two years before i was banned, youll also notice squirrely wrath is red and is a primary target since i dismount people all the time. also note that i dont hide as i have no stealthing or hiding. so what the hell are you pancakes about.

not greenies

and lolz is, im not sure. we fight at gate so i guess it depends on the situation

and i didnt know lolz was hax but i remember killing hax on atl when i was in hot and or lnr

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahahahahaha youve never been in hot and you dont even know golrath, all you do is make stuff up, your a joke

G

<blockquote><hr>

not greenies

[/ QUOTE ]

We arent hax. wtf is that we dont like hypnotic golrath or any of those tools. we are LOLz from LA.

M

My OneSelfer

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

not greenies

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahahahahaha youve never been in hot and you dont even know golrath, all you do is make stuff up, your a joke

[/ QUOTE ]

lol yeah , i was in hot and lnr
char named scratch booper lizabeth camel joe reebok
rafman was leader
link was second
jen was a pos
iron mike tyson
JONATHAN
pezu
graves
socress
torment (one of thoses elves)

you obviously are new as i was referring to many years ago
prolly like 4-5 years ago
but thats ok act like the tuff guy with all the knowledge
wtf booted me cuz they swore that i ripped off a guildmate during a moving trip

you are a boobus and know jack about nada

stop trolling idiot

i know golrath and golrath knows me
he used to hate my archer straight killing his ass

Lolz didnt mean to say you guys were HAX trash
someone else said that you were old hax members
i remember hax from atl only

I

imported_Cysphruo

i dont see why you lie so much, whats the point??

the fact that you claim you use to kill golrath all the time...
i've never seen you fight anyone decent 1vs1 and win, the most ive seen you do is jump in on fights and take pop shots for insurance money, i think everyone on napa can vouch for that.

M

My OneSelfer

<blockquote><hr>

i've never seen you fight anyone decent 1vs1 and win, the most ive seen you do is jump in on fights and take pop shots for insurance money, i think everyone on napa can vouch for that.

[/ QUOTE ]

guess you miss alot hanging out in tram or on different shards because your guild is worthless here and doesnt show face much

many people will know me. youre just in denial that im above you.....boy
slo you always were my favorite troll

I

imported_Cysphruo

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

guess you miss alot hanging out in tram or on different shards because your guild is worthless here and doesnt show face much

many people will know me. youre just in denial that im above you.....boy
slo you always were my favorite troll

[/ QUOTE ]

dude im in vent with the same people your claiming to know, nobody knows you, your a joke

M

My OneSelfer

no your in vent with alot of people from baja, a shard ive never been
kudos on being so informed

none of the people i mentioned are in vent, please deposit 50 cents and try again
game over

M

My OneSelfer

and if you are xp guild you will be booted
tho you must be hiding your true identity

what most losers do
everyone knows im scratch

P

Pharaun Mizzrym

<blockquote><hr>

and if you are xp guild you will be booted
tho you must be hiding your true identity

what most losers do
everyone knows im scratch

[/ QUOTE ]

Too bad Sauron guilded you. I would have rejoined but I don't like being in the same guild as worthless trash.

Then again, the only reason ANY guild ever guilded you is because of your ghost cam network.

I

imported_Cysphruo

<blockquote><hr>

no your in vent with alot of people from baja, a shard ive never been
kudos on being so informed

none of the people i mentioned are in vent, please deposit 50 cents and try again
game over

[/ QUOTE ]

im in vent with people on baja??? thats news to me, as ive never played there...
so far ive been in slap/hot/hax vents and nobody has ever heard of you, not golrath not anyone and those three guilds hold most of the people your claiming to know.

M

My OneSelfer

they will only know me as scratch and reebok not contract killer you [censored]

i know socress torment laquatus rafman link mike tyson graves etc know who i am
other than that its hard to say it has benn 4-5 years since i played on atl
and no one keeps track of me like you do slo
i am grateful for your envy and need to keep tabs on me
but to irl
you are nothing
you are less than the doggy poo i might step on in a clients yard
you are an irl loser and therefore are non existent to me

who really gives a [censored] about who remembers me and who dont
hell i dont even care who remembers me and who dont

what is in it for me to prove how long i have played or who i knew when i did and what guild i may have played in
jesus man this is a game remember
i doubt you have been around as long as i have since my acct that was banned was a beta acct and would be about 120 months or better by now
it was banned when it was 109 months old over a year ago

get off my coattail already im at the top as usuall and i dont want you anywhere near me or my guildies with your scamming lying and deceit
you are dismissed and i am done

if you choose to reply know that it is only so you can read it yourself

peace out noob3rt

I

imported_Cysphruo

<blockquote><hr>

they will only know me as scratch and reebok not contract killer you [censored]

i know socress torment laquatus rafman link mike tyson graves etc know who i am
other than that its hard to say it has benn 4-5 years since i played on atl
and no one keeps track of me like you do slo
i am grateful for your envy and need to keep tabs on me
but to irl
you are nothing
you are less than the doggy poo i might step on in a clients yard
you are an irl loser and therefore are non existent to me

who really gives a [censored] about who remembers me and who dont
hell i dont even care who remembers me and who dont

what is in it for me to prove how long i have played or who i knew when i did and what guild i may have played in
jesus man this is a game remember
i doubt you have been around as long as i have since my acct that was banned was a beta acct and would be about 120 months or better by now
it was banned when it was 109 months old over a year ago

get off my coattail already im at the top as usuall and i dont want you anywhere near me or my guildies with your scamming lying and deceit
you are dismissed and i am done

if you choose to reply know that it is only so you can read it yourself

peace out noob3rt

[/ QUOTE ]

do you think when you type or do you blackout during the whole process?

i truelly enjoy pushing your buttons on stratics, sometimes i feel bad because you seem like a very sad person but in the end i really dont care at all, you tried to screw me over and you'll forever have to watchout for me

my favorite parts though are when you say its just a game but then turnaround and say your ontop of something and above people... what is it your ontop of lol

remind me again what makes you so leet, i really enjoy hearing it

F

five oclock

Laughing so hard I spilt some of me ale..Now Im crying over the ale I lost..

Free Popcorn and Drama for all who want it

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

not greenies

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol yeah , i was in hot and lnr
char named scratch booper lizabeth camel joe reebok
rafman was leader
link was second
jen was a pos
iron mike tyson
JONATHAN
pezu
graves
socress
torment (one of thoses elves)

you obviously are new as i was referring to many years ago
prolly like 4-5 years ago
but thats ok act like the tuff guy with all the knowledge
wtf booted me cuz they swore that i ripped off a guildmate during a moving trip

you are a boobus and know jack about nada

stop trolling idiot

i know golrath and golrath knows me
he used to hate my archer straight killing his ass

Lolz didnt mean to say you guys were HAX trash
someone else said that you were old hax members
i remember hax from atl only

[/ QUOTE ]

How ******** are you guys. for the last time we arent even from hax.