• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) PvP guilds

R

RedMan99

Ok so I have been playing UO for a long long time on and off for the most part. the people that I knew in game have either quite transfered or are inactive :( I have been mostly a PvM player as a mage/tamer and working a sampire but Im looking for a change in my game/play type into spawning and PvP.

Here is the thing... most of the PvPers dont like outsiders! So it makes joining a PvP/spawning guild almost impossible :(

Are there any guilds here that are willing to take a noob PvPer and teach me the ropes?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok so I have been playing UO for a long long time on and off for the most part. the people that I knew in game have either quite transfered or are inactive :( I have been mostly a PvM player as a mage/tamer and working a sampire but Im looking for a change in my game/play type into spawning and PvP.

Here is the thing... most of the PvPers dont like outsiders! So it makes joining a PvP/spawning guild almost impossible :(

Are there any guilds here that are willing to take a noob PvPer and teach me the ropes?
DC and CREW have literally recruited anything with a pulse. Try them.