• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PVP Events on Atl.

Aroz

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I wrote a thread that relates to the event on Hythloth where the EMs left a **** ton of super OP monsters that made it near impossible to run through Hythloth. It is REALLY frustrating that we cannot clean up the events after they are done. Believe it or not, Fellucia is still used.

Now, from the event the other night Deceit is not cleaned up. There are two very ugly, gargoyle statues placed on top of the sparkles that go to Despise and Fire Dungeon. It's very annoying thinking I can run through this and die to liches because of a stupid event and the lack of care taken to return places back to normal. Stop ****ing up my side of the facet, I pay my 14$ a month for this facet. All I ask is to clean up after events so I can return to the normal gameplay.

@Kyronix @Mesanna

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
There are tons of things like that spread across the shards and facets. Some people love it and like that it adds character to a shard, and some hate it because it changes things like you described.

I do agree that EM's should at the very least make absolutely sure that all of the monsters from their event are cleaned up afterwards so we don't have unbeatable super bosses wandering around in random places, potentially for weeks disrupting things. Making sure important things like gates and doors are not blocked is also necessary.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was a pretty big fan of the "lifespan" they added to stagnate items. Perhaps they could ad them to the monsters as well? If not the EM should definitely clean up after he is done playing with his minions. :)