• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(PvP Event) 'Last Player Standing'

I

Intoxication

Announcing
The Lost Souls of the Night
One vs. One PvP tournament
’Last Player Standing’
Wednesday, February 4th, at 7pm shard time (PST)
This tournament will be free to all who attend –
Come show off your skills and have some fun!!

3rd place – 3 million gold
2nd place - 6 million gold

GRAND PRIZE – 15 million gold

Gates will be available from Luna about 45 minutes before the event starts and there will be torches lighting the way from Yew gate Fel.

Please remember this contest is on the Felucca facet, and not everyone can be completely controlled. If you are coming, either to participate or as a spectator, please do not bring anything that you may not want to lose. We strongly suggest insuring any non-blessed items and clearing your backpack of any non-necessary items.

The tournament will be a single elimination event. Each contestant will be matched up randomly for each round. Two people will be called into the ring for each match; the match will go on till one contestant is killed. The loser of the match will then be eliminated and the winner will move onto the next round. Each round will be done this way until we are down to the last two. The winner of the final match will be the champion of the Last Player Standing.

We look forward to seeing you all there!!!

Event Rules:

1) Aside from the 2 combatants in the ring, there is to be no fighting in the house. If you wish to spar or "warm up", you may do so outside. Any one in the house attacking others will not only get them but their entire guild kicked out of the tournament and banned from the house.

2) With the exception of Protection, Magic Reflect, and Reactive Armor, pre-casting is not allowed. If you wish to use buffs such as Bless, or a necro or animal form, you must wait until the wall falls.

3) Looting your opponent will be grounds for immediate disqualification from the tournament.

4) The tournament is meant to be fun. We ask that you help it stay that way by not reporting murders unless asked. by your opponent. If you ignore this, and your reporting results in a blue turning red against their wishes, you will be disqualified and your opponent will automatically win the match.

5) There are to be no mounts or other pets on the arena level of the house. There is plenty of room on the lower floor for pets. If you or one of your pets is caught attacking someone else's pet, you will be removed from the house and disqualified from the tournament if applicable.

6) Mild trash talking is to be expected, but if we feel it's getting out of hand we will give you one and only one warning. Ignore that warning and you forfeit your place in the tournament you will also be banned from the house.

7) This is a one-on-one tournament. No pets, summons, or other followers will be allowed. This includes Necro Familiars and Mirror Images.

8) Any form of cheating or exploits is strictly prohibited and will result in immediate disqualification, as well as banning from this and any future LSN PvP tournaments or events.

9) In this tournament there will be no items that are not aloud. There for I will not need to snoop backpacks at any point during this event. You MAY use petals, trap boxes, apples, or any other type of enhancing item.

10) You MAY use Fields of any kind

These rules are just basic guidelines. We reserve the right to disqualify or eject anyone from the arena for any form of nuisance, at our discretion.

D

Dirty Mindz

Mage only??

Is area effect spells legal?

what bout ward removal talisman's?

How about.. a cap on hp inc??

I

Intoxication

any template goes

any spell goes

i don't care what tally you wear

and no no caps on anything

I

Intoxication

There is no skill limits.
Anyone can fight in it you just cant use pets or summons.

I

Intoxication

was a good tourney thanks to everyone that came to watch and to everyone that competed.

=-)