• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP does UO still have it (PLZ read)

A

Aasmius

I haven't played since just after UO:R. Does UO still have an active PvP life? Which server offers the best PvP players?

I wish to reactivate my account from 97 after all these years if there is an active PvP server still in UO. (not interested in free servers)

Gathering info for a handful of us that are thinking about coming back.
Plz give your two cents

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Return To Britannia program is currently active. For a limited time you can log in on your account for free and take a look around. For more information on the program, see the UOHerald.

A

Aasmius

taking a look around on chessy has not show me much of anything.
This is y i am posting on these boards to save me from shard hoping till i find active players

K

kaylun

I havent seen any servers that you could call real active and I have looked. Great lakes seems to be the most active but nothing to get excited about.