• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) PVP Competition - 3rd of July

• Thread starter Guards Guards
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
G

Guards Guards

I will be holding a PVP competition on Tuesday the 3rd of July at 7pm (British Summer Time) at the Fel T2A PVP Arena.

All Blues and Reds are most welcome.

Now as for prize money, the winner of the competition will receive 100mil.

The only rules are that there will be no riding or flying during the fight, everything else goes.

All fights are limited to 10 mins, except for the final which is to the death. If after 10 mins there is no winner then both fighters will exit the competition and neither will progress onto the next round.

To enter into the competition please reply to this thread the name of your character, the closing date for entries is the 1st of July.

A minimum of 20 players is required in order for the competition to run, if we happen to have an odd number of entries then I will change the number of players taking part in the fight.

The final 10 players will also take part in a special 50mil battle royale at the conclusion of the main event.

Details of all the first round fights will be posted on here on the day of the fight.

All fights will be subject to change.

Cheers

Guards Guards

G

Guards Guards

**Place holder for details of fights**

Epyc
Raze (TMG)
amat-mamu or serra angel(Please confirm what character before the 1st of July)
DannyDanTheMagicMan
I Make You Rage
Escaflowne
Charon

Raze(tmg)

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im in!!!

also id like to put name of guild mate down who doesnt have stractics account
he will be joining on ethier amat-mamu or serra angel

TooFastForYew

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I Make You Rage is my character. I will be entering a scribe mage because I'm not a useless player who needs clutch items to win ggwp

0o0o

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Count me in - This is Charon :)

Shall i take my 100mil now? Or would we all prefer to go through the formalities?

G

Guards Guards

Well I thought I would give it an extra 24 hours and we still haven't even made it to at least 10 people interested.

I must say I'm a little disappointed in the lack of interest, but I will replan this event for another time and perhaps with a little twist.

Chap

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Totally okay the event was cancelled, with that entry list there would be no competition.