• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PVP Club Turnout

G

Well, the turnout wasn't as great as last tourny, but we managed to pull it off! Yes, after the fighting died down outside, we got into the swing of things. We only had about 5 dexers competing, and one archer and one mage, but they both held off. Not nearly the turnout as last time, but great nonetheless. Hopefully with the success of this one there will be more folks next time. My ban list is long and full of BC, and one other...

A special congrats goes out to BTHKiller for being the ONLY person on the ban list not in BC. WTG
LOL

T

Trailer Trash

The set up is perfect, no way the tourny can be raided anymore.
BC tried as hard as they could but they could not get in, the best they could do was curse people standing on the north wall:)
I will compete next time for sure. Good try BC with the travis guy tring to gate you guys in!

G

there were two or three folks trying to gate in, they all got banned. There was a spot where they could get nature's furies in, but they neded up on the bottom or second floor, so no biggie. I'll reinforce the north wall to take care of the curse problem, I just wanted to keep the walls low so we could see the action outsite, lol. And there was plenty of it, no doubt. Actually, pwnt did a better job griefing the event than BC did, which was unexpected, since pwnt was pretty well behaved last time. BTHKiller started killing people when they arrived, and a couple people from ~S~ were fielding the event, then XV rolled in and broke that up (thanks
). BTH was banned for killing Lady Rach though, not for disrupting outside.

G

I don't think I really gotta worry too much about BC, since now that I got the bulk of them banned, if they do gate in they pop back outside. The funniest part was watching some of the return company try to get in, and notice that they're banned. Must have slipped their minds that banning someone bans the entire account. This was the reason for the inhouse grinder setup, to slow them down long enough to ban them. It was even funnier that when I spoke up that anyone not wearing a tag would be suspect that they all of a sudden wore B*R tags, some of which, like McLovin, are known to be in BC. Duh. So, unless they create whole new accounts just to grief this event, I really don't need to worry too much about them. If they do then they really gotta get a life, lol.

I

imported_lady michelle

<blockquote><hr>

The set up is perfect, no way the tourny can be raided anymore.
BC tried as hard as they could but they could not get in, the best they could do was curse people standing on the north wall:)
I will compete next time for sure. Good try BC with the travis guy tring to gate you guys in!

[/ QUOTE ] That character search does come in handy at times. If someone didnt ask me to do a character search on someone else. I wouldnt of seen travis on the BC rouster.

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes come on everyone, give it another shot. The setup is better and the few that did fight did a great job! Congrats Hektor

I

imported_Insta

actually I forgot about it, I was planing on making it. I will try to make it next time as long as you dont pick a time when I am working the 2nd shift.

I

imported_FDAU

In my defense I was actually looking for a hidden BC gater one of there stealth mages had asked several mages there to cast reveal but we had no luck I got him on track, asked rach to move, then threw a conflag pot. She stepped in it, I armor ignored her due to the autoattack. She died. I apologized, rezzed her and was THEN banned. Oh well. Also the only people I killed outside attacked me first :p. You can reconsider my banning after talking to rach ...or not. Take care had fun.

I

imported_lady michelle

<blockquote><hr>

In my defense I was actually looking for a hidden BC gater one of there stealth mages had asked several mages there to cast reveal but we had no luck I got him on track, asked rach to move, then threw a conflag pot. She stepped in it, I armor ignored her due to the autoattack. She died. I apologized, rezzed her and was THEN banned. Oh well. Also the only people I killed outside attacked me first :p. You can reconsider my banning after talking to rach ...or not. Take care had fun.

[/ QUOTE ] I do remember you saying something about a BC stealther in the house, but I didn't see what happened or knew you got banned til Sum posted it, I was looking forward to seeing you battle lastnight to. Hopefully Sum will unbanned you and give you another chance.

T

Trailer Trash

As much as i dislike pwnt, I saw the whole BTh thing and what he says is true.
He did not kill rach on purpose. he was trying to reveal a hidden character.
The whole night started with uod crossfielding the gates so they could kill the people as they came through, in fact bth was the first to get killed by the uod fields.

I

imported_CFC Rachel

Yep!! I told them everything that happened. Just like you said... You rezed me back and the show went on. Im not sure why everything else happened.
I should have posted earlier, but I didnt see all this till this morning.
Chickens have low hitpoints, that why we stay in tram

G

Alrighty, it is done. BTHKiller is off the ban list, and may compete. After all these posts, and an ICQ from Rachel, the ban is lifted. Come on by in a couple weeks and compete, we had another archer, but he left cuase there wasn't another there to fight... Rach, ya shoulda told me right there what happened, I'd have lifted it.

On that note, I'm sure that next time will be a blast. This week's attendance was lacking because of the previous raid, I'm sure, but now that we're well protected, and BC is pretty much banned, I can only hope that people will return. I hope that this event can become well known and popular. The first one, I was so impressed with everyone's behavior, every guild was right there and nobody fought. Everyone, cept BC, wants to see this go on, I think they're thrilled to have an event in fel, especially one of this nature. The show must, and will, go on!!!