• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP Begging Megathread

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So I started doing PvP begging across multiple shards today. I thought I'd make a thread here to thank all the people who are donating to whatever nefarious thing I do with all the gold I collect from doing so. I also started a Stratics guild for people who want to help me. Details on that are here:

1662940962162.png

Nex donated 50K on pacific today. Kinda cheap if you ask me, but every little bit helps. Thanks Nex!

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Apparently, Lake Superior has a lady named Alora who just loves giving away gold. Some dude named PitaLover introduced me to her. She gave me 100K, then PitaLover gave me another 250K. Bunch of cheapskates over there on LS, but now that I know she's there I can keep coming back. The whole experience took way too long, but I think this will pay off later.

1662944416965.png

I didn't grab a screenshot of the 250K PitaLover gave me because I went to make some tacos mid-conversation and came back to see the trade window open. I had to click it before I could take the screenshot. I have a feeling LS is going to be a gold mine.

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Catskills is where it's at. Thanks for the 20 mil FRESH LEGS!

1662947445489.png
1662947825442.png

I guess he got me in the end though. He told me to wait while he got another character and never came back after like 15 mins, so I logged out.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You need to play as a lady char and say your looking for a boyfriend you will get more gold and items that way, I remember that was a big thing back in the old days lol

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You need to play as a lady char and say your looking for a boyfriend you will get more gold and items that way, I remember that was a big thing back in the old days lol
The trick is to act fairly random, lest the suckers find a pattern to my behavior.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The trick is to act fairly random, lest the suckers find a pattern to my behavior.
Old guild leader fell for one once saved up for a castle or keep can not remember and the lady owned it on a 2nd account or was grandfathered we all saved and gave the gold to the guild then they went to buy it and she toke the gold and ran this was like 500mil back then I think I put at lest 100mil into the pot for it.

Turned out it was some 50 year old male playing as a female.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome to the internet, where all the women are dudes, all the dudes are kids, and all the kids are FBI agents.
Meet my wife on the internet and as far as I know she a real woman seen 3 kids come out of her but hey she could just be a really got catfish i think the word is used for that.

dvv

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Idk these people are just being nice. Are you trying to get people to trust others less? Why?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Poor Alora, she is one of the official NOOB helpers on LS.

On LS you are supposed to stand near me, but not too close, at the Luna stable. Then I will yell, Nekid NOOB at the stable, and the official helpers will come give you stuff.

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Funny if you kill then take stuff you're a noble pvper but stealing is bad
To be fair, I'm begging, not stealing. Also in fairness, I'm probably the poorest person that has been playing for as long as I have. Perhaps it's only right to give me your gold.

Like I said, it's really a social experiment. If it's any consolation, I do appreciate the kind gestures, just not in the way my "victims" anticipate.