• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP bane dragon builts

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey everyone,

Do you know a cool PVP bane dragon built? Pls share the specials and magic abilities only

Why did you pick a bane dragon for pvp? Since its vulnerable to dragon slayer... doesnt prepatched nightmares beat them overall?

Thx

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Good afternoon , Gandalf.. There are some pretty sexy pvp build for a bane.. one of the main boons of the bane is even if a slayer effects it, those attacking it take spike damage from the banes passive and get poisoned.. I once had 5 script bow toons kills themselves by focus firing my bane dragon.... if you are a nerco pvp tamer.. a bane dragon in your corner can help you 1v4 players pretty ez..The 2nd boon of the bane is that unlike mares it comes with just magery loaded.. allowing for extra moves and that sweet tailor made option to counter a greater number of pvp /pve foes..but just as pve taming is a balance of getting the pet to draw from the str of your build so is PvP.. let us know your pvp tamer build and we will toss afew builds your way and see if they fit your playstyle.. =^-~=

P.s. Don't be in any hurry.. I would copy to test at least 10-20 times and see which builds suit your playstyle before trying anything on live, as bane cant be replaced.If you like I will even join you there and we can hammer out a few builds for you to try.. or you can try some of my premade 120 max out banes and see how the higher skill ones handle.. I also have a few mares you can test .. ya never know ya might like mare combat better...^_~

Last edited:

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the reply, the picture is getting clearer now. Im designing a mystic tamer, sleep +swing bola + all kill, spell plagues + eagle strikes and nether bolts ftw! :)

I would love to see what u got, especially because they have different builts. Give me a shout on icq or discord Gandalf#5361 and ill jump with you on TC1 or any shard.