• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons PVM war axe ?

Billy Butcher

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
I think it is nice for hit fatigue with no hit mana drain so if you are running wraith form it is more mana to drain back with form to use. For sure one I would keep in my pack for all purpose pvm for no slayer types.

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My experience - Hit Fatigue and Hit Mana drain are totaly worthless for fight Big Bosses ( Roof bosses for example) - they effect are realy 0 to big boss.
Boss mana and stamina are alwasys VERY high when you fight them with weapon with Mana Drain or Fatique - so its useless.

Dragkarah

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Hit fatigue combined with the mqcing lower ssi special and/or the the fencing stam drain special is very effective.

Mana drain is also nice, especially against necro casters

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hit fatigue combined with the mqcing lower ssi special and/or the the fencing stam drain special is very effective.

Mana drain is also nice, especially against necro casters
I belive you dosnt test this on realy big boss.
Macing and fencing masteries is effective or not by themselves.
But i've tested Fatique & Mana drain and it dosnt work at all on big bosses

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
Fatigue works for sure. Many hard hitting bosses can be beat down to no stam and held there. This works for almost all peerless and champ spawn bosses.

mana drain is not as useful. Too many bosses have such large mana pools that they would be dead before you bring them down to no mana.

Dragkarah

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
I belive you dosnt test this on realy big boss.
Macing and fencing masteries is effective or not by themselves.
But i've tested Fatique & Mana drain and it dosnt work at all on big bosses
I guess is Scalis, Corgul, underwater, roof, all the champs, the harrower, and all the peerless dont count as big bosses...

Dragkarah

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Fatigue works for sure. Many hard hitting bosses can be beat down to no stam and held there. This works for almost all peerless and champ spawn bosses.

mana drain is not as useful. Too many bosses have such large mana pools that they would be dead before you bring them down to no mana.
Mana drain shines when combined with wraith form for the double mana sap

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What would happen if my Macer used that weapon? Would he have -20 weapon skill?

I have never used a mage weapon.