• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] PVM/Event Thrower "in a bag" Ends 11/25/17

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm auctioning off the first of a few "character in a bag" builds which I will post over the next few weeks. The first is a fully functional, click and play PVM/Event Thrower. Auction will run until 11/25/17 at 6pm EST. Standard 10 minute rule in effect. It is a very simple concept with simple instructions:
  1. Create a gargoyle.
  2. Use Mythic Token and choose 5 skills (anatomy, healing, tactics, throwing, chivalry)
  3. Set Stats
  4. Eat all powerscrolls
  5. Eat all stat scrolls
  6. Eat all SOTs
  7. Equip Armor
  8. Equip Weapon
  9. Play! or transfer to any shard you wish (comes with character transfer token)
(you will need to get 40 spirit and 40 necro from a New Haven necromancer to get into wraith form)

I'm not going to list every individual stat because the pictures will speak for themselves. The resists are 70, 70, 65, 70, 60. Template will be: 120 tactics, 120 anatomy, 120 chivalry, 120 healing, 120 throwing, 40 necro, 40 spirit speak. Everything is imbued, reforged and enhanced to make for an excellent and very competitive character when trying to earn a EM drop. You will not be disappointed.

I will start the auction at a reserve of 500m with no buyout.
Minimum bid increments of 25m please.

I hope you enjoy as much as I did to put this together...Thanks and good luck!
throwerinabag2.png View attachment 71923 throwerinabag.png throwerinabag4.png

**edit** forgot to also include Anon's Boots (altered) picture. they also come with suit.

Last edited:

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Omg I gotta sell stuff if you're going to keep making these... this is awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Id change prismatic lens for mace and shield glases the damage increase is over capped and more stats are always nice. But nice event char :)

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I am still trying to pull the gold together for this... hopefully i get bride closing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reviving this thread. I still have this "thrower in a bag" available