• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

puzzle board... solutions found already?

legendsguy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so, a link on our favorite uo guide site has a list of all the solutions. i don't have SA (yet?), but apparently you can do this puzzle every day.. so i guess 6 times a day. i don't care about the deco rewards because i'm always happy to see prices go down for them. but i see you also get random 3.0 pink scrolls. isn't that gonna ruin everything when these flood the market and no one has to ever work to raise skills again?

or do people not have to work for gains anyhow.. considering how many people already have 120 in imbuing! o_O

K

Kiminality

They're pretty rare... I've only got one, myself, since the launch...
Like Powerscrolls, I think. There's always a need for them, which implies there's always people training skills, so there's always be a "need" for the SoTs

H

house4saleUO

Well don't you think thats kinda null anyways, considering you can combine smaller pinks to make larger ones now???? From what I read you can get up to 10 skill increase not sure if thats true though..

so, a link on our favorite uo guide site has a list of all the solutions. i don't have SA (yet?), but apparently you can do this puzzle every day.. so i guess 6 times a day. i don't care about the deco rewards because i'm always happy to see prices go down for them. but i see you also get random 3.0 pink scrolls. isn't that gonna ruin everything when these flood the market and no one has to ever work to raise skills again?

or do people not have to work for gains anyhow.. considering how many people already have 120 in imbuing! o_O

K

Kiminality

It does increase the number of "free" skill gains entering the game

H

HippieMagic

The only thing the Puzzles flood the game with are dusty pillows and floured boards honestly. There is also a certain monument that appears to be what Bob is smiling about in those commercials.