• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Putting off RL Grocery shopping...

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Wondering if my family will eat take out for the next three days so I don't have to go grocery shopping. That'll give me three hours to play!

I made an Illuminati girl just to check out how their starting stuff was. Haven't played.
This is me in Brooklyn. If you see me say hi. I have ICQ on on the laptop if you need help.

Illuminati Start.png

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I have since turned on what I can't help but call "all names" so I can see everyone's overhead name and healthbar.
These things can be found by pressing F10.
Also, if you're wanting to share screenshots, the only way I could get it to work is to use windowed mode.

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have since turned on what I can't help but call "all names" so I can see everyone's overhead name and healthbar.
These things can be found by pressing F10.
Also, if you're wanting to share screenshots, the only way I could get it to work is to use windowed mode.
Flutter... weekend beta is starting soon... like in 30 minutes.
You gonna be playing? Lets hook up on Vent.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Friend, weekend beta has been up since 9am lol
I wont be able to get on again until later tonight if I'm not exhausted and pass out before then.