• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Putting Animal Taming on soulstone...

Scruffy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hey all,

If i put animal taming on a soul stone what happens to pets in my stables. Also on that note I am at 120 taming/lore so I get an increase in slots will those animals be deleted that are in the "bonus slots". I am wanting to stone it off to work taming up for another character as this one has med and focus plus a good set of armor to constantly cast combat training. Making sure I dont swap this over then lose animals...if thats the case obviously its not happening. Thanks in advance.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you could even stay mounted on a pet that requires taming, ride it, hop off and on as you wish, as long as you don't give it commands