• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Putred Undead Gargoyles

M

Muu Bin

Where are these creatures? They one of the quests offered by Percolem in the Gargoyle city however I have been unable to find any putrid undead gargoyles which count towards this quest.

I know they exist in the Tomb of Kings however when I kill them (after accepting the quest) there is no message which appears to tell me that I have killed a quest creature and the number I have left remaining before the quest is complete.

In the "Ask The Devs" forum a question was submitted back in late November (by Stranger) asking about the Putrid Undead Gargoyles and Treefellow Guardians. Here is a link to that post along with the response from Mark Mythic, UO Assistant Designer:
http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=169305

I have yet to see any spawn around the Holy City at night time and since we have had a new publish, I still have not seen any of the Treefellow Guardians.

Has anyone else managed to complete this quest for Percolem and if so, where was the spawn located?

Thanks

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have seen the treefellow guardian. He is to the N of Royal City. In the hills where alot of Skree, Bouras and silver serpents are.

Never seen the Holy City spawn active.

The gargoyle can also be found inside Medusa's lair. of course, she needs to unstone them first. :)