• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet PURPLE RABBIT

EpicOne

Adventurer
I am selling this purple rabbit I've had since 2007 (on Atlantic). I decided to train it up to a two slot pet and here are the lore facts.

hits 100 (125 max)
stamina 150
mana 102 (125 max)
strength 700
dexterity 150
intelligence 107 (125 max)

stamina regeneration 20

physical resistance 6%

all skills have a cap of 100

Anybody can own this bunny even though it is leveled up to a 2 slot.

This auction ends in 3 days (on Thursday, April 29th at 7:00 pm eastern (4:00 pm pacific).

Happy bidding and good luck! = )

*highest bidder at end of auction wins pet*

Attachments

Last edited:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Interesting... I always thought once a pet was advanced only a tamer could own it.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
So did I, but I randomly tested it on an archer and swordsman sitting at luna bank. ; )
Of course now you do realize at least one constant tamer bashing rascal who plays UO (and I will not name) is furiously working on a bug report trying to say how this will cripple PvP :lol: :lol:

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It depends on barding level.
Some pets just have low barding level to start with, and is intended. If you train it past certain skill / stat level it'll by pass what you can hold with human 20 innate skills.

EpicOne

Adventurer
Since there has not yet been a bid, I am putting a modest reserve (price to be met) on this bunny. At the end of the auction, I will notify the winner (on this thread) if the reserve was met.

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Which purple is it? The Neon purple or pinkish purple? There were two shades of Purple that spawned during that event with the neon being the rarer one.
I am definitely interested.

EpicOne

Adventurer
High bid is currently 75 mil and there is less than two hours left for the auction (except for the 10 minute chance to rebid if you are outbid). Now’s your chance to own a cute little bunny that is tougher than it looks. ;)

Damien1

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1619734140274.png i have 5 of these bunnies im tryingto get rid of.. but they are not trained or advanced