• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Purple keg

ziox

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
http://i56.***********/106erew.png

F

Fraggles

looks like the keg from the SA quest. cant remember what is called but looks very similar

ziox

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
125 items place and called "Keg"

Kimberly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You may be able to duplicate that color using a furniture dye tub. Your keg looks to be somewhere in the middle of these two colors:

I would need to see it in game, play around with a furniture dye tub, and do a color sample to be certain. Where did you find this keg?

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've seen the old keg containers sell for 3-5m in my experience.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The type in your picture can be made or looted from spawn camps. I think the OP is referring to the ones with a complete potion keg graphic To the best of my knowledge, the ones you make now only hold potions and do not display the container count.

You used to be able to actually use these as a container for anything back in the day. I'll have to figure out what I did with the one I did and I'll test it as there was a period of time while it retained the container count it didn't like to have other items in it.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alright, I tested the one I have. I can put something in it when I unlock it. It doesn't let me secure it as an actual container. When I secure it, it says locked down. It did let me lock it down again with the scroll inside. The scroll inside isn't showing 'locked down' so I'll see if it decays in it.

Here's a picture.

Kimberly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The type in your picture can be made or looted from spawn camps. I think the OP is referring to the ones with a complete potion keg graphic To the best of my knowledge, the ones you make now only hold potions and do not display the container count.

You used to be able to actually use these as a container for anything back in the day. I'll have to figure out what I did with the one I did and I'll test it as there was a period of time while it retained the container count it didn't like to have other items in it.
Ah, thank you! I completely missed the little tap graphic. I couldn't figure out for the life of me why this was rare.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wasn't there some mention that these would be turned to a regular keg in an upcoming pub?
I haven't seen that mentioned, but if you could find the reference and link it... that would be great so all collectors are aware. I've had my particular keg for... at least 6 years, probably closer to 8-9 as I had it when I managed PTC.

As of this post.. the scroll has not decayed. It doesn't let me move it around when the keg is locked/secured, but so far it hasn't decayed. I wouldn't store anything valuable in it until you play with it.

B

Bunkamania

From what I remember, these were crafted with a glitch when potion kegs were introduced. I've had mine for so many years that I can't remember. I'm also pretty sure ive used it as a secure container for a long time and never had problems with the items decaying.

As far as a price, I wouldnt know. I think I paid 100k for mine when they were able to be crafted.