• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Purple Hued Items? - Help Puhleezeeeee...

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Ok.. so my wife just started playing, which is great! BUT.. (yeah, always a but) she is "deco'ing" the third house with noobie purple deco. I mean stuff like random hued energy weps... Lady Mel's Purple "bottles of liquor"... power crystals... even the pinkish-purple Zoogi Fungus :confused: :confused::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

My pixel addiction just can not handle that ;)

Soo... anyone have any ideas of some rarer purple type deco?

(already working on the purple "Stuffy Animal" set for her)

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Harvest Wine 2009, 15th Anniversary cakes, 2012 poinsettia plants, purple eel pie, a jug of vesper ale from the pirate ships....sands of sosaria 2011, 5th year cakes...

(yeah I had an entire house of purple stuff too ;) )

porplestuff.jpg

Purple curtains are nice too and verite stone tables :)

purplehouse.jpg

Of course I never took a picture of the inside :/ but my favorite color is purple so I was also on the hunt for everything purple in game lol

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
(yeah I had an entire house of purple stuff too ;) )

Of course I never took a picture of the inside :/ but my favorite color is purple so I was also on the hunt for everything purple in game lol
Thank ya. You and her are alike on that. Gave her one of the Marshmallow Ducks that is kinda purple.. she double clicked it before I could say anything and she was 'bout to cry lol.. she thought it was a rare thing ;)

on the plus side she did not get too mad when I called her a Noob :D

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
There are purple holiday bells also, since they each have a different name on them she could even try to create a full set of named holiday bells, all in purple.

I believe there is a purple/pinkish color for the old named holiday statues as well, like "statue of Dupre" etc.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Good idea there.

Her purple set of Holiday Bells will most likely be completed long before my collection of white bells. Been working on that one for about 11 years now and still missing 8 of them... of course it is much easier now with vendor search. I do not miss going screen blind looking through vendors for hours on end :D

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
some people can change various dye tubs into various purple colors, not sure how
Was able to get a few of them purple as well just working with the dyes. Working on doing a floor in her house with purple Goza Mats as a surprise.

MeTheGreat

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the last holiday floor tiles can be dyed with natural dyes, same with the bar from a few a few years ago, steal-ables with artifact rarity tags can take cleanup/tokuno/natural, the new plum trees are purple

i'm sure there's a bunch of event items as well (definitely a big mushroom, as well as the purple version of the same graphic as the blackthorn steal-able statue to name just a few)

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Did you by chance get the wedding package?

I did this for my Siege house:

Trellis.jpg
WeddingHallRoof.jpg
WeddingHallBasement.jpg

Not completed here, has been since but the wedding deco dyed purple is very pretty :)