• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] purple event bunny

P

PoCove

Some may want to keep one .. Do think it would be a individual purchase though ..

M

Mark Knotts

I have one or two on Catskills and one on Atlantic if anyone's interested. Kinda need the stable room. :X

M

Mark Knotts

LOL I guess I should've phrased that better. While I want to get rid of them I was still meaning I'd like to sell them. Sorry for the confusion. If someone does want to buy one, PM or ICQ me.

S

sapphirediablo11

What about the blue one??? i know one spawned at LS right after the valentines event.. sadly it was killed by 6 EVs... darn none RPers killing the animals in Elven glade lands :| *Shakes Fist*

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rare Neon. is that the glacial blue you summon from a talysmann? or from onther event?

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Glacial Blue Ones Are Called Vorpal Bunnies. You Cant Tame But You Can Summon Through Tali Or By Using Green THorns In Certain Places For THE Kill

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
rare neon ones were out during the valentines event and were the hard ones to find