• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Purple Bunny & Black Horse

Marvin

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I recently migrated to Atlantic from Europa, and checking my stabled pets I found a purple rabbit. I looked about and found some old posts here and it would appear there was 'some' demand, however a lot of these posts were pretty old, so I wanted to see what this 'lil bunny would fetch today. :)

I also have a nightmare coloured horse, who prefers to munch on berries than bunnies. Also looking for a valuation on him. To clarify, both are on Atlantic.

BlackHorsey.png PurpleBunny.png

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow haven't seen those bunnies in a long time. I think it was a Valentine event. You had to kill regular bunnies in Haven in order for the purple or neon bunny to spawn which were tameable. Like other pets, Id assume the price would depend on rating but id say a fair start would be 50M

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
The bunnies I see between 35-50m (I have bought 2) I would offer 50 on it. The black horse seems to be around 80-100.

Marvin

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for the valuations (and offer), I'll have a think and may get back to you on that :)

Marvin

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
As I am now considering selling both the horse and bunny, and there seems to be some interest in the bunny here, I'm open to offers on the bunny. I'm not sure if I should turn this into an auction, or not (not entirely sure of the rules as I'm new here)

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As I am now considering selling both the horse and bunny, and there seems to be some interest in the bunny here, I'm open to offers on the bunny. I'm not sure if I should turn this into an auction, or not (not entirely sure of the rules as I'm new here)

The best way to sell them would prob be an auction since you already have several interested parties.
Most auctions ran here usually have about the same set of rules.

Pick a end date and time for the auction. Most use somewhere between 3 and 7 days.. Make sure to include which timezone also so that bidders know the exact end time.
List what shard the item is on and which shard you will accept gold for.
Set a reserve price that you are comfortable with accepting. Since Zandor allready offered 50mil for the bunny i would prob set his offer as the reserve in this particular situation. It is completely upto you as the seller.
Include the 10 minute rule. The 10 minute rule is so no one can come in last minute and win. It gives every bidder their fighting chance at the item. Some players also wont bid in auctions that dont include the rule.
Some people also set a minimum bid.

JohnJay1900

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
50mil or so. I'll purchase if you have one :)
cool thanks for the Info. But im not really wanting to sell. If I do end up selling ill most likely run an auction . since I have actually had quiet a few people asking to buy it i'm gonna check my other account's i think i may have another neon one somewhere i know i have some of the other colored purple ones but gotta check for the another neon one.