• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Purple bonded bunny

Grumpy Old Man

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
i have asked around. i have heard it was from about 10-15 yrs ago . its bonded and can be transfered.. its on pac.. looking for price check and also offers .. thank you

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If it's the bunny I'm thinking it is, they aren't from that far back. Maybe 4-5 years ago? From Easter I believe. No idea on price because I believe 2 colors were available, 1 more rare than the other.

Grumpy Old Man

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
thank you for the post. your the first one sayin 4-5 yrs.. had 3 others say 10-15 .. still would like a price check and offers :) i can show on pac if someone would like to see it

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Found this info:

Valentine's Day 2008 was quite the celebration, with the distribution of special gifts, a new romantic venue, and a live scavenger hunt. Rare pink bunnies spawned in a few hues throughout the land and the extremely rare purple bunny made limited appearances

Grumpy Old Man

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
so what your sayin is my purple is extreemly rare :) that is what i have been told.. thank you for gettin me the story behind the bunny.. now Im taking offers :)

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
pics: common, rare

common.JPG rare.JPG

Last edited:

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
I don't know why but my bunny is't pink nor is it lavender. It's a purply color. Any ideas?

http://i48.***********/j0e8uh.png

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't know why but my bunny is't pink nor is it lavender. It's a purply color. Any ideas?

http://i48.***********/j0e8uh.png
This is the more common one, not sure how they got called pink.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think it just looks lighter because it is up against a lighter colored background is all. The more common ones may have even came in slightly diffeent shades, I dont know for sure. But the "rarer" color bunny is almost a neon shade and easily reconized.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The more common ones did come in several shades, from a light pinkish/purple to the darker ones posted.

Last edited:

Pfloyd

Colorblind Collector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe the rare one is the same color as the Gauntlets of Nobility color. If yours sells Grumpy. i would sell mine afterwards