• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP/Faction Purge Magic is not flagging

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Purge magic do not flag immediatly on poeple so you can purge all forms from someone without flagging, until he take a little damage from the purge magic. But it should flag immediatly when you throw the first purge magic, can anyone fix that please? thanks

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Purge magic do not flag immediatly on poeple so you can purge all forms from someone without flagging, until he take a little damage from the purge magic. But it should flag immediatly when you throw the first purge magic, can anyone fix that please? thanks
I am not seeing this in my testing. I seem to be flagging each time that I cast the spell whether I am actually purging a buff, the purge lands with no active buff or the purge is resisted. In each of these cases I am being flagged as an aggressor as soon as the purge magic spell hits the target regardless of any damage inflicted.

Are you still seeing this issue? Were you purging any specific buff?