• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Pure White Bolt of Cloth 1153

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any know if this is worth anything?, I looked up on WIki and there is no dye this color so not sure. (Edit, nm think its just reward cloth but cant seem to delete post}
white.png

Last edited:

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It's pure white (aos cloth) there was quite a lot of it for sale on ATL about a year ago I think it was about 500k for 5 bolts.

a wizard

Journeyman
HoM white, came from unintended use of a quest item called Midnight's Silk or something, then like most cloth back then it was "duped" with the stacking exploit.

Haraldur Tyrsson

Adventurer
Was just about to make a post asking the same thing. I've got some bolts + cloth in the same hue. Still think it's worth about that?

HRH Liz

Lore Master
UNLEASHED
yep, 1153 yarn still makes the cloth
If you have some of the yarn then you are ok but it use to be that you could add 1 spider silk yarn to reg yarn and it would produce hue 1153 cloth and I havent tried to spin any of my spider silk wool to see if it will even spin anymore, will have to test.

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would love to buy some on Atlantic if anyone has any they'd be willing to sell.

Bought, pretty cheap on vs incase anyone was wondering.

Last edited: