• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pure...unadulterated....evil

D

DPudding

I'm putting together a Gank Squad. Just gonna travel the lands and kill anyone we outnumber.

So....if fighting unfairly and making people cuss is your idea of fun....contact me.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hate to tell you this, but you're late to the party. That's all that is on Cats now anyway...

Gank Squads.

D

DPudding

I haven't played in a year. The thing to do is consolidate some of the squads into one big squad and kill everyone else. That's my goal.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hrm well.. a lot of people who don't know two things about me hate me.
I seem to make everyone cuss at me without having killed them, stole from them, or said two words to them..

hrm.. does that make me a good possible member??

:lol:

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I seem to make everyone cuss at me without having killed them, stole from them, or said two words to them..

Damn I forgot my Pen going to class it must have been Giggles she stole it!

D

DPudding

Abso Friggin Lutely. Cause I figure the only way to be "good" on this shard is to be "bad". Everything is backwards.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards

Abso Friggin Lutely. Cause I figure the only way to be "good" on this shard is to be "bad". Everything is backwards.
You cannot have my Giggles.
I will allow you to start your gank squad though.
I have spoken.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

*whispers* Ok Dpudding, I'll make a char for your gank squad, just don't tell flutter!

V

Victoria Navarre

I'm putting together a Gank Squad. Just gonna travel the lands and kill anyone we outnumber.

So....if fighting unfairly and making people cuss is your idea of fun....contact me.
When you get outnumbered and steamrolled make sure you:

1) Accuse those that killed you of cheating or using gimplates.

2) Use ALOT of foul language in the general chat aimed at your enemies. This will prove how much of a real man you are irl,and it really impresses those that are on tram side of the game.

Luvmylace

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here's a hard one for you. Try it like the old days before Tram. Role play the gentleman pker (I forget his name).He would stalk you ,kill you, Res you then thank you; apologize for being a rogue and return your stuff.
They never could catch him lol

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
When you get outnumbered and steamrolled make sure you:

1) Accuse those that killed you of cheating or using gimplates.

2) Use ALOT of foul language in the general chat aimed at your enemies. This will prove how much of a real man you are irl,and it really impresses those that are on tram side of the game.
Damn, I knew I was forgetting to do something.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
DP you always did annoy the crap out of me.
Might as well get in my guild!

:heart::thumbup: