• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pure Bard

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Need Help with build and armor ideas please..
My latest and none of my builds are for everyone is a a bard Fisherman with no magic
120 all bard
120 resisting spells
120 fishing i wear a plate luck set (2242 base luck)with 45 lmc and +24 stamina i use discord mastery to kill serpents and Kraken etc..

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Need Help with build and armor ideas please..
Some of my bards I do a Mystic/Bard build. Real skill on the left and modified skills on the right after using imbued jewelry, a Mystic's Memento talisman (+10 Focus), and +15 magery spellbook. I run 100 lrc, 55 lmc 30 mana regen with non med studded/bone armor. I use this char for group support or to tag along with my tamer or sampire to provide buffs. I can throw out a Rising Colossus when needed as well.

Real Skills.JPG Modified Skills.JPG