• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Purchasing a Guildstone??? "lost"

J

joking

I have been on a vacation from Ultima for a little over 3 years... Now that I have started paying agian a few of my friends that used to pay have started paying agian also... We attack each other constantly. I have a provoker that hangs with two tamers on PACIFIC...In fell its no biggie but in tram I cant provo onto their tamed... i have been looking for a guildstone on NPC vendors with no luck.. I seen a deed for one at a vendor house for like 1.5 mil..(not gonna happen!) Im sure I am missing somthing. Any info on where I can find a guildstone on Pacific (less than 1.5 mil) would be greatly appreciated...

G

there are no guild stones anymore. DO NOT buy any from any players vendor, those are decoration only.

If you in 2D bring up your paperdoll (alt + p) then hit the button marked guild. which will take you to the new sub screen to start a new guild.

If your using KR it should be similar but I do not use it, so I can not be 100% sure on bringing up your paperdoll.

J

joking

Thanks for the info... I figured it was somthing like that since I looked everywhere...All the info I found still says they are purchased at provisioner shops...LOL!