• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Purchase of Custom Chairs in Build\Windows mode on Your Property

• Thread starter imported_debslee
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_debslee

Does anyone else see the chairs that are in the build/windows mode on your property. I tried to buy one, and then when I left the lot it disappeared.........loss of $200....Any ideas anyone???

I

imported_DutchAmerica

I'll log in and check it out.

Update: I looked in all the build mode categories and I don't see them.

Could you take a screenie and post it?

G

Gensi and I saw these too! I could set it on the lot but no one else could see them and I couldnt use them. Wierd stuff.

I

imported_debslee

I dont know how to add a picture.....tried several times, but its not working. However, the problem is that when I first went onto my lot, there was nothing in the build inventory. Then after visiting a few lots with Custom Chairs, I came back to my lot, and bingo, there were some of the chairs I had viewed!