• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Punchline

C

Cuprium

Was in my house on Drachenfels with a couple of friends and realised all three game races were represented. It came out something like this:

Did you hear the one about the human, the elf and the gargoyle?

The real problem is that I cannot think of a decent punchline. One or two came to mind but were dismissed out of hand.

So, any ideas anyone?

JamezC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Go outside and get real friends.
That's mean, it is a funny persons duty to be funny at every opportunity. I don't have any good ones off hand but I'd be interested to hear what you come up with. And i think it has potential.

And obviously you have friends! 2 at least!

- James

F

five oclock

the human said look I can cut that glass over with my sword without spliting it into pieces.

He draws his sword faster than lighting and splits the glass in two.

The elf says I can shoot the bottom half of that glass off the top half and not break a thing.

He draws his bow and ping the bottom half is gone but the top half is laying rested on the bar.

The gargoyle looks at all this, knocks out both the elf and the human with his claws and flys to where the good stuff is heald, grabs a bottle and says....

Well since you two are busy trying to destroy glasses, Im going to chug this bottle of ale...

bad punchline..Im sure

N

Nestorius

What do you call a human, a gargoyle, and an elf in a bar?

Lame.