• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pumpkin row boat glitch

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
With the latest patch , I've noticed that the pumpkin row boat does not place when you are out in deep water doing beacons.
*Sigh*

My friends say the regular style is not affected so they advised me to get one.

Not sure how many people use the pumpkins but as of now , you can only place them from land and not from your big boat.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Yep

I use it often in the hard to reach orcs. For the beacons that spawn right near land , this is the ideal item to gain another few tiles to launch attacks with.

was working like 2 weeks ago

Fortis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Pumpkin rowboat is glitch since the made it....you anwser yourself you were using it for near shore...the pumpkin only work near land....maybe post it again on original forum but people already told them and the answer was rowboat cant be use in deed sea...but the normal rowboat have always
...they dont even test the **** they introduce

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That's what I thought. I was never able to launch them in deep water from a ship.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
That is possible , me being close to land or a teeny tiny island that are allover tokuno

Either way , it's still annoying

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Ok so I tested this last night and here's what happened. In tokuno there is a big curved mountain with smaller rocks near it and close to it spawned a beacon.
3 corners were reachable by ship but the last one was too tight to fit my orc ship in, so I tried placing the pumpkin row boat and boom, it placed

There was no land in sight or sandy shore or nothing besides this mountain.
I assume it counts as land because you can also make ship or cannon repairs if your boat touches it.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes those grey mountains are land.