• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pulled next to Minax

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
This ever happen to anyone? I was on the 4th boss and suddenly I am pulled next to Minax (i assume by Juonar).

It happened so fast I didn't notice if Minax actually deals damage. Wish I recorded it.

1602046200691.png

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I've seen it happen before... but not since shortly after ToL was released.

How close were you to the center tower when it happened?

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
I've seen it happen before... but not since shortly after ToL was released.

How close were you to the center tower when it happened?
Super far away. Like in one of the far corners because I always lure the bosses into a corner to make sure I don’t get jumped by the next one before I am healed up and ready.

Other funny thing that happens sometimes is that you kill one boss and then the mobs spawn right on top of you from the next boss round.

I killed anon and as he’s dying a bunch of skeletal dragons spawn on me. (And Juonar is the next boss I fight)

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Better get good loot if you manage to kill her. lol imagine that. The game would blow up

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
All she wants is her sandals back....

*gives you a wink and a wave, then heads of down the road to Trinsic*