• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Suggestion] Pull Health Bars?

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
The age of my computer has forced me into using the EC. Fortunately, I'm really starting to get into some of the features. I love the looting system, macro creation, weapon transitions, and (obviously) the fact that it is less computer resource-intensive.

There's one thing I miss, though: the ability to pull health bars. Whenever I fight, the first thing I do is pull health bars of targets and team mates. Ctrl+shift isn't a good targeting method, as the name bars move around too frequently. When I ctrl+shift, I'll try to double click an opponent just as its name bar moves, inevitably causing me to target a guild member.

Is there any setting or mod that would allow me to pull health bars, as in the CC?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Can't target squat at EM events and things using the copper enhanced skin because it's just one huge mass of bars...

There is no finding anything... and they are always moving, by the time I finally get rid of all the healthbars that don't matter whatever they were fighting is dead ... and I'm left with no looting rights.

Martyna Zmuir

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd love it it Lucitus made his mobiles on screen featre portable to other skins. I really want to use it at EM events!

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Can't target squat at EM events and things using the copper enhanced skin because it's just one huge mass of bars...
Ah, interesting. That's exactly the skin I'm using. Maybe I'll try something else.

The Lucis interface sounds promising!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
While that interface sounds nice I can't stand the looks of the client..... so I need the Copper skin to make the EC not so UGLY.