• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Publish 96 comes to Origin, Izumo and Baja

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Kyronix @Bleak

Could you all take a look at the max render size inside the Shadowgaurd rooms. I noticed today that there seemed to be a certain size square that would render and everything outside of that radius would turn back into the base bricks. It followed me around in all the rooms I did like a large circle of trans. I am using the 1152x864 window size. Below is a shot of one of the rooms, notice the corners as red brick.

View attachment 61002
Reworking how these rooms get built is on our list of things to do but requires some additional under the hood tinkering beyond the scope of this publish. Basically, as you have experienced, the SG rooms are built out of dynamics to accommodate the specific experience for that room. This allows us to instance the encounters without having to worldbuild umpteen areas for each of the specific SG experiences. The downside to this is what is shown in the screenshot.